It was wall-to-wall GETDOT at the Brazenhead in Grandview.
For some children, present circumstances make future possibilities unclear.
GETDOT is changing things up…BIG TIME…at our event on Thursday, April 10th at Average Joe’s in Upper Arlington!
Recently, a GETDOT member connected with me and requested an introduction to another GETDOT member through LinkedIn.
The goal is simple, but the impact is significant. By providing area foster kids with happy memories via summer camp experiences, Royal Family KIDS (Franklin County) creates opportunities for long-term mentoring which, in turn, can enable these “at risk” kids a better transition into adult life.
Upcoming GETDOT Events
- April 10th - Supporting Future Possibilities at Average Joe's
- May 8th - Supporting Chapel Hill House at Yabo's Powell
- June 12th - VIP Event
- July 17th - Supporting A Kid Again at Huntington Park
Recent GETDOT Events
- Raising Cash for Camp - Royal Family Kids
- March 13th - Supporting Royal Family at Brazenhead
- February 13th - Supporting Hero USA at the Hollywood Casino
- January 9th - Supporting St. Vincent at BBR
GETDOT has been an extremely valuable resource for networking. GETDOT provides a fun and engaging forum for establishing business relationships, and friendships, while helping to support worthy charitable causes. LIFE IS BETTER WITH GETDOT!