Every month GETDOT Cincinnati gets together to provide a place for people to meet with a cause in mind – Cincinnati’s less fortunate kids.
It's time for our annual GETDOWN (Good Excuse To Donate On WEDNESDAY Night) event!
Take me out to the Ballgame! GETDOT’s premier summer event is here!
We hope that you will join us for our annual “Meet the Board” event on Thursday, June 12th at the Pint House.
Upcoming GETDOT Events
- August 13th - Supporting Another Local Children's Charity at Yabo's Tacos
- September 11th - Supporting Firefighters for Kids
- October 23rd - Supporting Tri-Village Mentor League at TBD
- December 4th - Supporting Franklin County Children's Services at KDB Easton
Recent GETDOT Events
- July 17th - Supporting A Kid Again at Huntington Park
- GETDOT Welcomes Summer with a "Meet the Board" Event
- GETDOT Fiesta Raises Funds for Chapel Hill House
- Anything But Average
I love the GETDOT events – they are always so well-organized. I think it’s great that the money we spend on raffle tickets go to such wonderful charities! The KDB event last month was the best networking event I have been to this year. Keep up the great work!