For some children, present circumstances make future possibilities unclear.
GETDOT set a fund raising record at our April "Ice in Ice" event at Average Joe's Upper Arlington.
Details coming soon!
It was wall-to-wall GETDOT at the Brazenhead in Grandview.
The goal is simple, but the impact is significant. By providing area foster kids with happy memories via summer camp experiences, Royal Family KIDS (Franklin County) creates opportunities for long-term mentoring which, in turn, can enable these “at risk” kids a better transition into adult life.
Upcoming GETDOT Events
- May 8th - Supporting Chapel Hill House at Yabo's Powell
- June 12th - VIP Event
- July 17th - Supporting A Kid Again at Huntington Park
- August 13th - Supporting Helping Hands Center at Land Grant Brewery
Recent GETDOT Events
- Anything But Average
- Raising Cash for Camp - Royal Family Kids
- April 10th - Supporting Future Possibilities at Average Joe's
- March 13th - Supporting Royal Family at Brazenhead
Jennifer St. John
The energy from a GETDOT event is intoxicating. The foundation of the group is relationship based. If you want to pass out business cards there are plenty of other networking groups for you to attend. Come to a GETDOT event and have FUN!