Our first Wednesday event of the year is here! We’ll be at Gresso’s, 961 S High St, on the patio, Wednesday, August 24th starting at 5pm. They’re hosting a great happy hour just for GETDOT…$1 GETDOT shots, a $2 beer special and wing specials all night! For those that want to stick around, Gresso’s is hosting a trivia night. Great news…there’s now PLENTY of parking across the street!
The raffle and live auction are also back! Check out what we have so far:
- (5) Oil Changes – Rob Howell/Noebull Automotive
- (2) $20 Average Joe’s gift cards – Paul Rockwell/Average Joe’s
- (2) $25 Average Joe’s gift card with an Average Joe’s t-shirt – Paul Rockwell/Average Joe’s
- (2) $25 Gift Cards – Yabo’s Tacos/Scott Boles
- Lots of t-shirts and giveaways from Gresso’s
- The Skull Vodka – Tailored Management/Chip Ramsey
- Watershed Distillery Gift Basket – Bottle of 4-Peel Gin and a Bottle of Vodka autographed by the owners, passes to tour the distillery, pint glasses and t-shirt
- Mini bartending set – Tailored Management/Chip Ramsey
- A night on the town in The Gresso’s Party bus for you and 20 of your friends!
- 2 tickets to the Parade of Homes Preview Party – a $190 value – The Preview party is catered by Cameron Mitchell, includes a few drink tickets and your opportunity to view the 10 homes before the general public does. – Thursday Sept. 1 from 6 til 10PM, in Powell …where the old Shamrock Golf Course was. The actual parade opens in Saturday Sept. 3rd. – Mike Whiteman
- Secret Black Box!
All proceeds from this event will go to Action for Children!
Can we count on you to make our event successful? If you’re interested in donating a raffle or live auction item or becoming one of GETDOT’s awesome sponsors, connect with Rob Frink, firstname.lastname@example.org, Chip Ramsey, email@example.com, or any of our Board Members! Any financial support or items donated are 100% tax-deductible!