Join us for our first event in the New Year! We’ll be at Miller’s Ale House, 1201 Olentangy River Rd, Columbus, OH 43212, on Thursday, January 14th at 5pm to kick off another great year with GETDOT!
All of the proceeds from our raffle and NEW live auction will support A Special Wish!
That’s right, I said LIVE AUCTION! The folks at A Special Wish are donating some awesome items to help support their own cause! We’ll have a live auction for three of the items…an OSU Cornhole Set (donated and made by Tom Mouat), an actual massage chair valued at $200 (which will be on site for you to try) and a Snowtrails Ski Resort “Day of Winter Fun” valued at $100!
The Raffle is back…and we’re off to a great start with these raffle prizes:
- Bottle of Buckeye Vodka – Seth Warren/Buckeye Vodka
- Mezzo Ristorante and Bar 20% Off Weekend, Cooper Ridge Merlot, and $10 Hubbard Bar and Grille” ($50 value) – Taste Hospitality Group
- $50 “Car Care Bucket” – Advanced Auto Care
- $25 Gift Card – Moo Moo Car Wash
- (2) $10 Gift Cards” – Coaches Gahanna
- $25 First Watch Gift Card – Barb Letcher/Letcher Legal
- $50 Dick’s Sporting Goods Giftcard – Tom Baxter/Capital City Aviation
- 4 Huntington Club seats – OSU Women’s BB – Purdue, Northwestern, Wisconsin and Maryland games – Chris McGovern/Emerging Marketing
- 4 Huntington Club seats – OSU Men’s Hockey – Michigan State and both Penn State games – Chris McGovern/Emerging Marketing
- Autographed picture of GETDOT Co-Founders, Chip Ramsey and Scott Boles
- 5 $10 gift cards for Barry’s Bagels in Dublin – Barry Fristo/Barry’s Bagels
- The Secret Black Gift Box
As always, WE NEED YOUR HELP! If you are interested in donating a raffle item, make sure you connect with Rob Frink, email@example.com, ASAP!
Also, we need lots of NEW SPONSORS for 2016! We’re looking for one platinum sponsor, two gold sponsors, 5 silver sponsors and 10 bronze sponsors in the New Year! You are more than welcome to connect with Rob Frink or any GETDOT Board member to learn what GETDOT is truly about and get all of your questions answered! And don’t forget, any items or financial support you give are 100% tax-deductible!
Here are some photos from the event, thanks to Rich Workman – see all of the photos on our Facebook page!