Take me out to the Ballgame! GETDOT’s premier summer event is here! Join us at Huntington Park on Thursday, July 21st for some of the BEST networking in Central Ohio…and, to cheer on the Columbus Clippers! Once again, GETDOT is partnering with the Human Resources Association of Central Ohio (HRACO) for this event!
We will be in the Hall of Fame Bar and have the whole second floor reserved! In addition, GETDOT is hosting a pre-event auction on their website, www.getdotnetworking.org, to THROW OUT THE FIRST PITCH at the game! Also, at the event, there will be a large silent auction and 50/50 raffle. All the proceeds will go to another awesome Children’s Charity, Chapel Hill House. Get this event on your calendar…NOW!! Here are more details:
Throw Out the First Pitch at the Columbus Clippers Game!
Starting Bid: $200.00
Here's your opportunity to throw out the first pitch at the Columbus Clippers game on July 21st, 2016. Bid early, bid often! Auction closes on July 19th at 7pm.
This auction is now closed.
Enter your email below to get notifications of new bids placed on the above item.
Winner will receive PayPal payment link via email.
• When: Thursday, July 21st
• Where: Huntington Park – Hall of Fame Bar – go in either entrance off Neil Avenue and take the staircase up to the second floor…there will be signs on the doors and greeters just inside the 2nd floor doors to welcome you to the event!
• What time: Gates open for us at 5:30 pm…be there on time to bid on items. We’ll wrap up the auction just before game time at 7 PM!
• Purchase your ticket (YOU MUST HAVE A TICKET TO GET INTO THE EVENT!): Ben with the Columbus Clippers suggests you purchase lawn/general admission tickets to get into the ballpark. You can purchase them at the gate or you can purchase ahead of time at here.
• Charity: All proceeds go to Chapel Hill House. They give kids with cancer the opportunity to get away from the stresses of daily life and spend a weekend with their families in a peaceful and serene retreat setting!
First Round of Silent Auction Items (the list will be updated on the website weekly):
- Buckeye Vodka Gift Basket – Seth Warren/Buckeye Vodka
- Buckeye Vodka Bus trip/night on the town – Seth Warren/Buckeye Vodka
- $100 Visa Gift Card – Rachel Ernst/Screenpointe
- Yabo’s Gift cooler – Scott Boles/Yabo’s
- Young’s Dairy Gift basket full of goodies, coupons and a gift card – John Young/Shout It Out Design
- Cirrus Discovery Flight – Introductory Flight Lesson – Tom Baxter/Capital City Aviation
- 4-pack of oil changes – Rob Howell/Noebull Automotive
- Watershed gift basket with a bottle of Four Peel Gin and Vodka –(4) tour passes, shirt, pint glass – Greg Lehman/Watershed Distillery
- Bottle of Crystal Skull Vodka – Chip Ramsey/Tailored Management
- (2) $50.00 Gift Certificates to Golf Galaxy Brian Steele/Vaco
- OSU Gift Basket – Adam Koos/Libertas
- Buckeye Cornhole Boards – Tom Mouat
- Men’s Ferragamo Sunglasses – George Kademenos/VSP
- Women’s Chloe Sunglasses – George Kademenos/VSP
- Beer Island at Average Joe’s Dublin – includes a keg of beer and 4 pizzas – Paul Rockwell/Average Joe’s
- Clipper’s Gift Basket with lots of Clippers merchandise and a Sunday Family Pass – Ben Keller/Clipper’s
- 2 Overnight stays at the Hampton Inn – 1 bedroom suites with valet parking and breakfast Andy Finley
- $50 gift certificate to Pies & Pints – Julie Holbein/Jason Bucci/Pies & Pints/li>
- The Secret Silver Gift Bag and “The Grey” from the Shades of Grey Book Series
- Variety Wine Basket “3 Awesome Reds & 3 Awesome Whites” – Chip/Tailored Management
- (2) crew tickets (August 24th) – Isabelle Raja/Alyfe Wellbeing Strategies
- Emerson Ceiling Fan – Kerry Jean/Emerson
- Wet/Dry Vac – Kerry Jean/Emerson
- Keurig – Jay Lindner/Retirement Strategies
- Gift Basket with vouchers and swag – Brian Trocha/Scioto Downs Racino
- 2 Tickets to the NFL Caring for Kids Charity Golf Classic dinner – opportunity to meet NFL Coach, Dick Vermeil, winner of Super Bowl XXXIV and other NFL players – Tyler Suter/New York Life and Jim Karsatos/NFL Alumni
- 2 Tickets to Wicked – Jamie Kaufman/Dream Seats
- Summer Wine Basket (2 bottles of wine, 2 wine glasses and $50 gift card to Vino Vino) – Barb Letcher/Letcher Legal, LLC
- Summer Grilling Basket – The Gardener & The Grill Cookbook, grill pan and skewers, veggie roaster seasonings, Mango and Ginger sauce and $50 gift card to Giant Eagle – Beaumont Metal Works/Rob Frink
- Double Buckeye Tailgate Basket (bottle of Buckeye Vodka, hand-painted ceramic dip recipe baking dish, 2 OSU glasses, OSU paper plates and napkins, $25 Giant Eagle Gift Card – Buckeye Vodka/Seth Warren
- $50 Amazon Gift Cards – Linda Moran/Spectrum Labs
- $50 Bravo/Brio Gift Cards – Linda Moran/Spectrum Labs
- $50 Barcelona gift card and a limited edition Malbec Reserve 2014 Espuela del Gaucho from Argentina and 2 wine glasses ($72.00) – Barb Charles/Flex HR
- 4 gallon husky wet/dry vac – Kerry Novak/Emerson
- City of Dublin has donated 4 tickets to the Dublin Irish Festival
- “RUN EZE” t-shirt autographed by Ezekiel Elliott – Zach Traxler/Traxler Custom Printing
- Spa Basket that includes a $50 Gift Card to Replenish: The Spa Co-op and Wild Origins Soothing Sip Tea, A Pura Lux Candle, The Konjac Body Sponge, a Color Therapy bracelet, and a deck of Power Thought Cards – Christa Hester/PRADCO
- Jewelry made from the gemstones from the diamond event – Dee Kates
- (2) 1 Year memberships to Powerhouse Gym – Paul Rockwell
- Moscow Mule Basket (Buckeye Vodka, Ginger Beer and 2 Moscow Mule Mugs) – Buckeye Vodka/Seth Warren
- Dinner & a Movie ($25 AMC gift card and $75 Cameron Mitchell Gift Card) – GETDOT Board
We’re off to a great start, but we can always use more items. So, if you’re interested in donating a silent auction item or becoming one of GETDOT’s awesome sponsors, connect with Rob Frink, email@example.com, Chip Ramsey, firstname.lastname@example.org, or any of our illustrious Board Members. Any financial support or items donated are 100% tax-deductible!
JOIN…LIKE…or FOLLOW us! – JOIN the GETDOT group on LinkedIn – do this to receive our upcoming event announcements!
– JOIN us on our website, http://getdotnetworking.org/join-us!
– LIKE us on Facebook at GETDOT – Columbus!
– FOLLOW us on Twitter @GETDOTCbus!
– INVITE your friends to join us, too!
So, whether you’re a Charter Member, a regular attendee or just thinking about showing up for the first time, join us for THE BEST (named #1 Networking Group by Columbus CEO Magazine), and MOST genuine, networking in Central Ohio!
Invite your friends, co-workers, customers/clients and business associates to Clipper’s Stadium/Huntington Park and we’ll see you on Thursday, July 21st!
GETDOT…Beyond Networking…Benefitting Children!
Chip, Scott, Nicci and our awesome Board!